January 01, 2010

New Years Eve 2009

Wow, I had the most wonderful New Year's this year. It was the perfect way to enter a new decade. My boyfriend and I decided to just stay at home and do some of the things we normally don't have time to do even though we want to. So we played Guitar Hero, watched movies, made a wonderful dinner, and just cuddled up. We made my favorite lasagna. I love it so much so it was perfect for New Year's. I also got to use my pretty pink crystal glasses from Cristal d'Arques that I got last year for Christmas. They are so cool. Neon pink crystal from Paris. Gotta love it. We were also very lucky in the fireworks department. They were spectacular even though we didn't really expect anything as we don't exactly live in Central Copenhagen. All in all a very good day for the both of us. I hope you all had a very happy New Year as well. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment