February 07, 2010

Get organized with Action Method

This Christmas my boyfriend gave me an iPhone 3GS and it's turned out to be the most wonderful present. One thing that always takes up a lot of my time is trying to organize everything and staying up to date on current trends in my business. I read lots of blogs, write dozens of lists, and I'm active in various social media communities such as Twitter and Facebook. Besides that I'm a blogger and this is a big priority for me. I do however tend to get disorganized when I'm juggling too many things at once. This is where my iPhone comes in. I've discovered Action Method, the most wonderful free application to help me stay organized and manage my time better. It's online as well so you can keep your computer and iPhone in sync. Action Method not only helps you organize all of your own projects, it also works with collaborations which means you can send and recieve tasks to and from your co-workers and friends. You can divide your tasks into groups and projects and you can choose to focus on one action at a time. There are a lot of different options so go read more on the website. To sum it up, this is a great time management tool that I'd recommend to all with a busy schedule and multiple tasks to organize.

No comments:

Post a Comment